Please note that Find Your Doctor: Powered by Natrapharm reserves the right to change, amend and/or vary this Policy at any time.
Information We Collect
2. When accessing third-party hosted sites or pages (e.g. specific Telemedicine sites, Facebook clinic). These sites are not hosted nor maintained by Natrapharm, Inc. and are considered to be public websites that provide services that allow insititutions such as Natrapharm, Inc. to create and host sites or pages with them (e.g. Facebook). As such, the company does not collect nor maintain collected information within the jurisdiction of these Telemedicine sites. However, in visiting or linking to these sites thru the Find Your Doctor: Powered by Natrapharm website, they can collect information about where you came from (e.g. IP Address), as well as personal information thru identification via cookies when the visitor is already logged in to their services (e.g. visiting Facebook page when already logged in to a Facebook account). From the position of the website, any information collected that can be personally identifiable are not available for use of the Company.
Processing and use of the collected personal data
The collected data may be used in the following manner:
1. Assist in visualizing visitors interaction with the site thru providing information about the areas visited, time spent and any issues encountered, such as error messages.
2. Assist in improving the design and content of the website.
3. Assist in troubleshooting tasks and inquiries.
4. Assist in maintaining the safety and security of the site and its visitors or users.
5. Assist in determining demographic information on the usage of the site.
6. Assist in enforcing regulatory requirements or claims that would govern both the visitor and the site with respect to the information provided as well as its stated purpose.
7. Assist in communicating to the visitor the services provided by Natrapharm, Inc.
8. Assist in limiting access to internal areas of the website.
Transfer and Sharing of collected information
Natrapharm, Inc. may share the collected information for the following cases or scenarios:
- For maintaining the safety and security of the information collected as well as that of the data subject.
- When interacting with third-party service providers that may host or support our services and maintain databases. In such cases, the service and its provider will be subject to written agreements between Natrapharm, Inc. and the provider, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act of 2012. These written agreements or contracts will include the rights and obligations of each party and will include requirements for the third party to provide adequate security measures to safeguard the information as well as detailed scope of work to limit the use of the information only upon proper approval and consent.
Security of collected information
To ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal data that is collected; organizational, administrative, and technical processes and procedures are put in place to safeguard the collected information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Retention of collected information
Concerns or Questions:
For any concerns, or questions regarding the collection and use of your personal information, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) through email at email@example.com and request for a copy, which we can explain to you in detail upon request.
You can choose to have your personal information deleted from our database. If you wish to have your information deleted, our assigned personnel will assist you to make sure your information remains secure until its removal from our system. Likewise, you can also limit the purposes for which your personal information may be used for. Further, if you want to opt out of any contracts or dealings involving the release of your personal information, you may also get in touch with our personnel to assist you on this matter.
Disclaimer: "The entries in this site pertaining to the contact details of the doctors were voluntarily provided by the doctors themselves. In no way, does Natrapharm, Inc. guarantees the accuracy and/or correctness of the entries other than, these were given to it by the said doctors. Hence, should there be any discrepancy or error in the entries, kindly inform Natrapharm, Inc. immediately so that it can verify with the concerned doctor. Please ensure that you are talking to/consulting with a licensed physician."